Suffered from Breathing problem, frequent stomach pain, acidity. On montecip LC. Sufficient?

Hello doctor, I suffred from Breathing problem in June 2011. I consulted to dctor in september 2011. Doctor took my blood test & started medicines. I took these medicines for almost a month. These medicines got reacted, after taking this, I got eructations, burps, frequent Stomach ache, Acidity.. etc. I told the same to doctor. Then Doctor reffered me to stomach specialist. I met with stomach specialist in Dec 11. This doctor made my endioscopy & started medicines. I took medicines of this dctor for almost six months. but my diagnose was not cured. Finally Stomach specialist reffered me to pschychatrist. I met with pschychatrist as well. but nothing could cure me & all in vain. I am still very much disturbed with Acidity,Burps(sometimes very long burps), it continues for 24*7. I feel very embrassement. The medicines which got reacted are Montecip- LC , Deriphyllin - 300. After this i took uncountable stomach medicines. please help me with diagonse my problem.
Asked On : Sun, 10 Feb 2013