Suffered from 9 kidney infections. Have dark urine and high blood pressure, pitted edema. Do i have bright's disease?

I have suffered 9 kidney infections in the past 5 years without the precursor of a uti . When these happen my urine is extremely dark and I have high blood pressure- I fear I may have brights disease. Also during these infections there is a lot of protuen being spilt over the kidneys and I repeatedly have pitted edema . Please help with any information. Concerned extremely, Michele
Asked On : Fri, 25 May 2012