Suffered food poisoning, lost water weight, electrolytes, on supplements for diarrhea. Samll red dots on the skin. What's going on ?

hi doctor, i had food poisoning from China 7 days ago and resulted in hospitalization because I lost all my water weight and electrolytes in my body. After supplementing me with electrolyte powder, I continued to have diarrhea for the next 7 days (even to this day). I consulted another doctor in Hong Kong and he prescribed me medication but it only helped a little bit. A few hours ago my skin started to develop small red dots all over the place but it isn t itchy. I dont know what is going on, but I have to wait until Monday to book an appointment with a doctor since today is Sunday. Please help me out, I am scarred of what is going on with my body. Are the red dots a result of the bacteria that is still in my intestines?
Asked On : Thu, 28 Feb 2013