Suffered food coma, keep belching, feels air stuck in chest. How to get rid of it ?

I have had problems with indigestion for 3days I ate a lot 2 days ago and felt bloated when I go to sleep and slep right away for after eating meals for 3 days because I had a food coma . I keep belching a lot and feel like air is stuck middle of my chest . I fasted today because I don t want anymore food getting stuck. Also I didn t go to bathroom for 3days after eating so much. Is there a way to get rid of air stuck feeling in my chest. I tried to vomit but nothing comes out.
Asked On : Thu, 29 Nov 2012