Suffered facial injury, tenderness, redness, watery right eye. Due to bleed in the eye?

I fell and hit my face and bridge my nose 3 days ago - at first there was no pain, now my right eye is slightly bloodshoot and is tender around and hurts a bit. It watered up this morning and that really stung - how do I know if this is just a result of hitting the bridge of my nose or something more serious, is it possible to bleed into your eye -
Asked On : Fri, 22 Mar 2013
Ophthalmologist 's  Response
That red would resolve on it's own in 15days but I would suggest you a proper ophthalmological consultation to see if the vision & fundus is fine after the trauma.