Suffered duodenal ulcer. Passed blood with stools, clipped the wound, on antibiotics. Dairy products can be taken?

Hi, Doctor my name is cody and i am 26 years old, i just came out of hospital after 4 days with a duodenal ulcer ,i started having problems around 15 years ago when after treatment for bone cancer my stomach was damaged and had pains every year regularly since but 4 days ago i started going to the toilet with dark blood so i got scared and went to hosp straight away.the doctors in there told me i had lost alot of blood and could have died ,they clipped the wound and i am on antibiotics but due to my ethnicity i am using traditional medicine too such as manuka honey ,quail eggs, cabbage, Am i ever going to be allowed to drink protein shakes ever again or dairy products my question is thank you so much doctor YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Wed, 6 Mar 2013