Suffered cronic myopericarditis before. Fluid in heart, inflammation in pericardia. Feeling sick, voice lost, vomiting. Reason?

I was actually just looking for symptoms for my 26 year old son who was hospitalized 2 times in 2012 with cronic myopericarditis; the last stay was in November for 8 days. When he got out of the hospital they said he still had fluid around his heart and some inflamation on his pericardia (excuse the spelling and terminology), but the last couple of days he started having symptoms, losing his voice, feeling very sick and this morning, throwing up all morning. He does not live at home but I am worried that this could have something to do with his heart or affect his heart. He does not have insurance and is not likely to go to the doctor until its extreme... if there is advice from a previous post I will read it.
Asked On : Sun, 17 Feb 2013