Suffered conjunctivitis. Pain and swelling in the eyes, sore throat. Need medical attention?

HI I AM A NURSE AND WHEN I DEVELOPED CONJUNCTIVITIS SYMPTOMS I ASKED ONE OF THE EYE DOCTORS TO LOOK AT MY EYE ON THE SLIT LAMP.I HAVE HAD THE SYMPTOMS SINCE MONDAY. SHE KINDLY PROVIDED ME WITH CHLORENPHENICAL DROPS.DAY 5 MY EYE SEEMS WORSE PAIN MORE SWELLING, STILL VERY RED AND WEEPING HAVE ALSO DEVELOPED A SORE THROAT. CANNOT GET IT CHECKED AT MY DAY WARD AS CLOSED FOR EASTER.DO YOU THINK I SHOULD GO TO A AND E IN CASE IT IS A FOREIGN BODY? WOULD APPRECIATE ANY FEEDBACK THANKS, SUSAN SUDBURY
Asked On : Mon, 1 Apr 2013