Suffered concussion toward the back upper right side of head. Can I ask a doctor to decipher the MRI results ?

I sufferred a concussion 6 months ago. I was struck toward the back upper right side of my head by a 40# falling object while I was bending down. I have just received my MRI report that was taken 10 days after incident. Could you please help desipher the results. It states: There are 3 nonspecific 2.5 - 3mm punctate foci of T2 signal prolongations in the right cerebral hemisphere conforming to the right sylvian fissure on image #12 of series 501, and the right periatrial region on images #14 and #15 of series 501. A 1 mm punctate focus in the left frontal white matter on image #21 is noted. These are nonspecific and my merely represent perivascular spaces, although residua of old microischemic change of prior vasospastic induced migrane phenomenon could appear similarly. They are not in a typical location for primary denyelination/multiple sclerosis. They do not appear typical for diffuse axonal injury of appearance or location.
Asked On : Fri, 8 Mar 2013