Suffered chest pain and panic attack. Prescribed with xanax. Shaky legs and seizure like feeling. Reason?

2 weeks ago I went to the hospital with chest pain and panic attack . I had panic attack every day for a week my dr prescribed me a low doss of Xanax it has helped with the panic attacks, but sometimes at night my head feels weird like I could have a seizure or something. then last night I was really tired and dose off and woke up because my legs were shaking real bad but when I woke up they quit what do you think this is?
Asked On : Wed, 17 Apr 2013