Suffered brain hemorrhage and stroke. Talking continuously. Zolfresh recommended. Suggestions?

Dear sir ,my father's age 62,last 22 days onwards he is suffered from ,brain hemorrhage stroke,that's effects not worked to left hand ,& left leg.compared to before its good now,but continuesly he is talking ,mainly night time its happens,my family doctor recommends zolefresh 10 mg giving ,but he is not sleep night time,plz give urs valuable suggestions,now what I'm to do sir.plz reply me sir.Thank u sir.
Asked On : Fri, 29 Mar 2013