Suffered brain hemorrhage. Blood clot in the CT scan. Unconscious, fluctuating blood pressure levels. Suggestions?

hi doctor, actually my grandfather aged around 72 had gone through an accident without any external bleeding .At night he went to bed nicely and was conscious,but in morning we found him inconscious.we hurried to hospital and there we got to know that he had brain hemarrage.According to ct scan blood clott had been formed.he went through surgery and blood clotting had been removed.After surgery he was having some problem of blood pressure fluctuation,but it is stable right now due to heavy dose medicines.He had surgery around 65 hrs back but still he is unconsious.What can we expect at this scenario?
Asked On : Wed, 22 Aug 2012