Suffered bilateral bronchitis. Pulmonary function normal. Taking ramipril, spiriva and naproxen. Proper medication?

I am Ivan Rutter aged 75. I had heart surgery 25 years ago and no after effects. I recently had bilateral brochilitus but exercise and physiotherapy and recent test shows pulmonary function normal. My current medication is statins 75mg aspirin. reducing dose of seretide 250. Spiriva 18mg daily. Ramipril .2.5mg. I sometimes get tendulitus for which Naproxen corrects. My question is recent reports of aspirin taken with omega 3 capsules would help me prevent further problems. can you advise
Asked On : Tue, 26 Mar 2013