Today I was shocked/electrocuted by a 220v while plugging in a C- arm at a hospital. I was not knocked down to my feet , but It was a severe shock that traveled from my right arm across my chest and out of my left arm. This took place at 11:00 am today. I was treated in the ER. I had tingling in both extremities and my chest my neck and on my lt. side of face. I was also vomiting . I wet my pants. I was given meds to controll my vomiting. I did have an EKG and was told it was normal. After a few hours I was discharged. It is now 7:30 pm and all my muscles are tingling and hurting I am still have nausea and my abdomen is bloated. Will this subside or what do I need to do?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Jun 2012