Suffered an MI with occlusion of LAD. Two stents placed. Survival chances?

with no history of family heart disease, i suffered an mi (widow maker) w/ 100% occlusion of the lad. was down for appx 1.5 hrs. i am a former paramedic & surgical assistant w/ specialty training in the cardiac field (specifically acls) so i know a few 'tricks' to aid in survival. i now have 2 stents placed back-toback in the lad & later had a 3rd placed in the circumflex. now destitute & having been denied disability twice thus far, my question is what is the adv. length (time) that patients survive?
Asked On : Mon, 22 Apr 2013