Suffered acute psychosis. Having relapses. On loxapine succinate and paroxetine. Feeling self pity. Need suggestions for a better life

suffered from acute psychosis in 2005. Couple of relapses in 2007 and 2008. Currently on Loxapine Succinate 10mg and Paroxetine 25mg. I would like to know about my own moods and describe it to my psychiatrist. I would like to know how to analyze our own moods in a proper way, so that I can tell my psychiatrist exactly how I feel. I have the feeling that I shouldn't have got this illness. Even though I studied M.S in USA I did not get the right job I wanted in India. I often feel that I should not have landed in USA for my MS as I got this mental illlness after my return. It is a irreversible mistake.I know I can't reverse the past but deep down I have self pity. Getting delayed in marriage due to the illness. Loxapine is not a antipsychotic prescribed widely but my psychiatrist says it works for you. don't want to change medicine as I know the proverb"Known devil better than unknown angel".Tell me some ways to find peace and be happy.
Asked On : Fri, 26 Apr 2013