Suffered a stroke. Blood clot in cerebellum. On BP medication. Is it possible to cure the blood clot without surgery?

Dear dr. Keerthi, My mother is now suffering a stroke . She is 48 years old. last October 2012 she had attacked by blot clot in her cerebellum . She didn t undergone a surgery but continuous in taking her medicine for blood pressure and for the blot clot. Until now she feel that her head is still heavy. I would like to ask if even without surgery, is it possible to get rid the blood clot on her cerebellum? We are lack of financial that s why we re not deciding for a surgery. I really need an advice. Your response will be highly appreciated. Dear Dr. Keerthi, Sorry for the mail, I thought the site is free and free to ask for a help. I can t afford to pay for this. I just really need a help for my mother. Thank you.
Asked On : Tue, 8 Jan 2013