Suffered a seat belt trauma in an accident. Deep inner ear damage. Had skull fracture and concussion. Are my problems due to both episodes?

Very briefly I was in an auto a/c in 2009. Suffered seat belt trauma. Deep inner ear damage left side. A/c was in right side. Much happened with gait, speech, etc and had multi PEs in lungs that kept from going to Ireland in 4 days. To this date I continue to have problems and not myself since the a/c. Within the yr. I feel down a flight of steps (blackout) no memory til 3rd day. TBI ( skull fractures and concussion ) and am going thru many therapist dealings. I know this is little info, but can the 2 be related. 4 yrs of my life have been interrupted tremendously and I don t know if they are separate or related. There is much more detail, but what is your first reaction?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013