Suffered a missed miscarriage. Now nausea and pink discharge. Pregnant again?

I have 2 weeks ago suffered a missed miscarriage , I started to ovulate 5 days after this and started to try for a baby straight away, I a week on feel a bit nauseus have pink discharge and small red string bits ( wondered if the red string clot like bits are from previous pregnancy? ). I have stomach cramps also feel like I am pregnant again. Have done pregnancy test just after missed miscarriage and again today and it says pregnant 1-2 weeks. do you think it is possible that I am pregnant again or is the test reading my previous pregnancy?.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Sep 2012
Answers:  0 Views:  70 Awaiting Answer