Suffered a miscarriage, been tired, sickness, stomach pain, lack of interest in sex. What is the best thing to do?

I suffered a miscarridge in September 2012 since then i have not been the same i am always tired, I feel down every day. Some nights i can sleep others i am up thought out the night more i am feeling sick all the time and suffer with stomach pains? I started a new job in November and i just cant seem to get interested if i am honest i feel like leaving my job and sitting in at home every day. I have gone of sex and find myself not really interested in anything i cant remember the last time i felt happy. please helop me decide the best thing to do?
Asked On : Sat, 26 Jan 2013