Suffered a major heart attack, stent placed. On ventilator, heart pump, being brought to conscious. Chances of recovering ?

My Uncle just had a Major Heart Attack a couple days ago. He had blockage in the Widow Maker Valve, looked like a hair. A stint was placed in. He was given CPR 2 times and then Paddles at ER. He was treated with a cooling chamber for a 24 hours and still has a Ventilator and Heart Pump. He has 15% of his heart working on it s own. Has a couple more days to go before they will unhook him and bring him our of unconsciousness . What is his changes of recovering with this low heart function?
Asked On : Mon, 4 Mar 2013