Suffered a heart attack. Taking Ecosprine, Cardace, Storevas, Embeta XR, Ecosprine AV, Cardace, Embeta XR. Suffering small wounds on both sides of tongue. Is this may be side effect of above medicines?

I suffered a heart attack on 4-3-2011 and gone to engeoplasty in all three veins on 11.3.2011. Since then I am taking Ecosprine 150, Cardace 2.5mg, Storevas 20mg, Embeta XR 50mg. Afterwords from April-2012 the medicines are changed to Ecosprine AV (75+20), Cardace 5mg, Embeta XR 100mg due to gum bleeding on doctors advice. Now I am suffering small wounds on both sides of toung. Is this may be side effect of above medicines. Pls advice me.
Asked On : Tue, 2 Apr 2013