Suffered a head concussion, peripheral vision blackout, head and ears filled with pain, persistent migraines now. Will it cure ?

Two years ago, someone place my metal chair up on my locker at work. The chair crashed down on my head and I suffered a concussion . I don t remember passing out, but my peripheral vision blackout out, and my head and ears were filled with pain/pressure. I now suffer from persistent migraines (never had those prior to the injury). I also noticed that I can feel a dent in the area where the chair impacted. Is having a dent common after trauma to the head? Will it ever fill out?
Asked On : Sun, 21 Oct 2012