Suffered a fall while skating, stomach pain, no nausea. Symptoms cause of worry?

I am a figure skater and today I fell down fairly hard on my bottom doing a jump. Before I started doing the jump, I sort of had to go to the bathroom. After taking the fall, I started to get really bad stomach pain, like the stomach pain you get during the stomach flu , except I am not nauseous. Should I go to the doctor or should i just wait to see if it gets better. It does not feel like I damaged anything internally.
Asked On : Mon, 21 Jan 2013