Suffered a fall from stairs, bruising, swelling, pain on driving, standing. Taking ibuprofen. X-ray necessary?

I fell down 5 steps of stairs and landed on my bottom. I didn t bruise until the third day. I had swelling right away but now swelling is only on the side that really took the fall. The right side. I seem to have full movement. I only feel sore if I try to drive my car or stand on my feet too long. I take about 600 IB prophen at night to help me be comfortable to sleep. Should I see a doctor and have an exray?
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013