Suffered a car accident leading to broken ribs clavicle and scapula, collapsed lungs, Head hitting the window. Having constant headaches. Can this cause brain damage?

Hi I was in a car accident 2 years ago.the car only had air bags for head on collisions.I was hit on the left hand side (passenger side New Zealand opposite side to the USA)Sustained 3 broken ribs, fracture to clavicle and scapula fracture now turned to osteoarthitis.2 displaced discs lower and upper back,chest drains for pneumothorax ,collasped lung and drains in both.I hit my chest on drivers steering wheel and bounced off hitting my head on drivers window no have constant headaches, reoccurring benigh positional vertigo .I m male and was 60 years old when the accident occurred,I.m worried this has caused brain damage.A neuropsychologist assessed me but nothing in his report mentioned anything about hitting my head,I felt he treated me like some kind of Leper.
Asked On : Tue, 19 Jun 2012