Suffered Intracrebral Hemorrhage, seems disoriented, unable to move his legs. How to gain back functionality ?

Hello , my father ( 70 years old ) suffered an Intracrebral Hemorrhage , he was admitted to the hospital in Jan.15 and stayed in the ICU for 69 days , then was transferred to a regular room , he is not oriented or as the doctors say ( semi oriented ) , he sometimes recognizes me (his son ) , and sometimes not , we've been taking him to rehabilitation for the past 32 days but i personally dont see any improvement when it comes to moving his own self in bed or when we help him to sit , what i forgot to mention is the he can move both arms and his lift leg , but the right leg is still absent , is there anything that you would recommend me to do or ask for that might help my father gain his functionality back ?
Asked On : Mon, 29 Apr 2013