Suffer with wheezing on changes in climate, suspected to be bronchitis. Can it be cured?

Hi, I am 25 years old guy, and i frequently suffer from Wheezing whenever the climate changes, some Doctors say it is due to more allergic cells, and some doctors say it as Bronchitis . Can you suggest me some good medicine for this to be completely cured?\ Recently 1 doctor said its Acute bronchial Asthama, and suggested to have a Asthalin inhaler , are there any side effects by using it? or it is ok to use the inhaler? Thank you,
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013