Suffer with thyroid, fatty liver, PCOS, on homeo treatment, have severe flatus. Could this be due to above diseases?

HI Doctor, My name is Sreedevi.I am 29 years old and sufffering with thyroid issue(hypo) , PCOd and fatty liver .Now my weight is 90Kilos. B4 all these issues my weight was 60. May marriage was on September 10,2005.In the month of august 2005 , I tested t3,t4 and TSH and found that I have Hypothyrodism.My father and mother also have same thyroid issue.My delivery was complicated and my daughter was a prematured baby.But now she is ok and studying in First Standard. My periods was not regular from my teen age. 1 year back i tested thyroid hormones. it was normal even without taking tablets around 1 year. but periods was irregular .So doctor asked me to do so many tests, scans etc. She asked me to check antithyroid antibody test.In the results, I saw that normal value should be 60.but mine was above 500 .Further tests showed me that I have PCOD and Fatty liver. Now I am under homeo treatment. Yesterday I got severe pain in my stomach because of gas formation. I tried ginger medicine.Is this has any relation with my above said diseases?Is homeo effective for my diseases ? Thanks, Sreedevi
Asked On : Mon, 29 Oct 2012