Suffer with sickness phobia, hesitation to try new foods. How can I get over the habit?

Hi.. I have a big phobia of sickness.. Being sick.. Others being sick... Seeing sick.. Others saying they for feel good! I know what I am doing but I seem to always convince myself that I m going to be sick so I feel sick and get all panicked. I don t sleep well when this happens, I sleep with at least 4 pillows so that I m upright... I ve stopped trying new foods as I m worried they will make me ill, I don t drink alcohol anyway or if I have say 1 glass I m instantly in the panic stage! I just don t know what to do to control this as its really getting me down and upset! I feel like it controls my life.. I was going to try hypnotherapy but didn t know what was best.. Any advice?
Asked On : Wed, 5 Dec 2012