Suffer with severe menstrual cramps to the point of crying and vomiting, nothing seems to help. Is birth control recommended?

Hey there, I suffer from munstrual cramps to the poin that I ve double over crying my eyes out and throwing up. I am almost to that point now. Ive taken 6 Naproxen in the last six hours and no relief.. Ive tried everything over the counter and nothing seems to help.. is there any thing that I might not have tried? And I ve heard if you get on birth control that will help. do you reccomend birth control
Asked On : Wed, 24 Oct 2012