Suffer with excessive night fall, get erection on watching erotic scenes. Permanent cure?

hello sir, when i was 15 ,i start doing masturbate everyday and when i was 16 , i am sufferinng from nightfall till now i am 19 and suffering from excessive night fall i ejaculate 4-5 tymes in a week . when i see any sexy seen tv then my penis became errect . sir i want permanent cure from this disease please suggest me effective medicine for this please send me treatment on YYYY@YYYY
Asked On : Fri, 14 Dec 2012
Thanks for choosing HCM to post your queries.
You treat a person only if he has an illness. Masturbation and night fall are a common and normal phenomenon. It doesnt lead to any problem. it just indicates that you have adequate performance of your sexual organs. This thing will get better, with age and you donnt need any medication for the same. Masturbation doesnt cause any problem and it is a myth that it is bad.
Have a nice day.
Hope i am able to solve your queries.