Suffer with either constipation or diarrhea. Diarrhea accompanied with abdominal cramp, constipation with appetite loss. Cause?

Dear Dr, I m having a long time condition where I hardly get to pass motion on healthy basis. I will either constipate few days and a diarrhea comes thereafter. Usually when I diarrhea, it will comes with an abdominal pain and cramp . I always feel incomplete passing of stool and stomach bloat from time to time. Usually during constipation, I loss my appetite as well and if I overeat on other time, I ll vomit. The vomiting only occurs frequent during childhood. This has been going on since childhood. And I did had rectal prolapse at age 3 and a surgery thereafter to correct it, I m not too sure whether did this affected my condition now. This also affected my mood. What could be the possible disease I m having?
Asked On : Thu, 10 Jan 2013