Suffer with diverticular disease. Bananas help, still stomach is rumbly, bilious. How to get rid of this ?

I had a flexible sigmoidoscopy some time ago, which found I have diverticular disease . By accident I discovered that eating bananas can calm my stomach when it is uncomfortable and onions cause me problems. But despite the bananas, my stomach is very rumbly today. I feel bilious and i am reluctant to eat anything. I wondered if there is anything I can take that would help me feel better. Buscopan makes me constipated and that can often make it worse. Too much fibre also causes me problems. I have to take a lot of painkillers because of osteo- arthritis . I wonder whether my problem today might be because I took ibuprofen for a migraine at the weekend. (this is getting quite complicated to explain! I take tramadol or paracetamol for the osteo arthritis, but the only painkiller that gets rid of a migraine for me is ibuprofen although I avoid that if possible). I also take omeprazole every day. My main question is how to get rid of the bilious feeling today. I haven t eaten this evening.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013