Suffer with benign breast disorder, have breast lumps that hurt. Should I go for mammogram?

Hi My name is Linda; I was just wondering about Breast Lumps that I found, I have B.B.D. (Benign Breast Disorder) & I have been told that if it were Cancer that the Lumps wouldn t hurt if I found one where as B.B.D. does hurt, trust me I know this from my own personal experience. My Older Sister has Hep. C & I am donating Liver Fibers to her if she should need them & I have been staying with her as her Health is in the balance (so to speak) so far she s doing ok, so she is taking me to place for a Manogram. I know that I should wait & ask this question from the Tech. because I don t have a Family Dr. as of yet (my Dr. dropped my case, I won t go into that though except to say I m not a difficult patient, we just didn t see eye to eye & then some) any-way because I don t have a Family Dr. where would my Mamogram test results go? Who will read them & tell me either the good news or not so good news. I m not scared, I have had Cancer in the past (30 yrs. ago) & I m still here at the rip old age of 54. Could you help me with this question? Thank You; Linda J. Wilkinson
Asked On : Fri, 11 Jan 2013
Answers:  0 Views:  21 Awaiting Answer