Suffer seizures. Is it safe to use encorate chrono 300 instead of torvate chrono 300?

hi i am 29 years old.i am mother of two it safe to use encorate chrono 300 instead of torvate chrono 300?i experienced 2 seizures on the same day due to my dad s death 18 months ago.i used torvate chrono 300 from 1 year n then changed to torleva 500 with doctors suggestion.i dint get any seizure in between.can u suggest me any light dose drug?at present i am with encorate chrono 300 for which torvate chrono 300 is not avalable.
Asked On : Sun, 9 Dec 2012