Suffer seasonal allergies, have pain in lower right back that increases while breathing or coughing. Treatment ?

Hi, I have asthma and play a lot of soccer throughout the spring. I also have seasonal allergies. However, I have been sick multiple times in the past month or two and now, I feel like I am getting worse. I have a pain in my lower right back that increases when I breathe or cough. I had strep 2 weeks ago, but my newest sickness is not strep. I had a fever last Thursday. It is becoming really hard for me to breathe even using my inhaler twice a day. It is also beginning to hurt my lungs and throat even more when I use my inhaler, and the lower back pain just gets worse throughout the day. Please help!
Asked On : Wed, 10 Apr 2013