Suffer prostate problem, high psa level, hematospermia and hematuria, having pain, psoriasis on hands. Are these related ?

hello doctor how are you? i am 33 years old...i have had an 8 year prostate issue. in 2005 i had a high psa level and hematospermia and hematuria ...a biopsy, transrectal mri, and cystoscopy found no problems...this problem has been going on until today..every 2 years i get of 13 months ago i am experiencing pain which is diagnosed as being prostatitis...a stamey test found a high level of the u.u. bacteria..i had a high level of amypase and lipase 7 months ago. a scan of my digestive system found nothing...tests made 2 weeks ago found a lipase level of 276...and my prostate seems to have 3 anomalies,which menas a new cystoscopy and biopsy...i have been seeing a dr that practices acupuncture..he says that i have a problem in my you think all of these health problems may come from one source or be interconnected? i am also very allergic to insect bites (my bites get infected and the infection last for several weeks) and have psoriasis on my hands in cold weather
Asked On : Wed, 13 Feb 2013