Suffer mood swings, gambling, take sudden decisions, having bipolar symptoms. Remedy?

hi i wonder if you can help me i suffer with moods of highs and lows and i also suffer with a gambling condition i have found that i make decisions with out thinkin of the consequences and i also do this in like a binge ii take money from people and gamble it even though they come to the house to get it i cant carry on like this and i am looking into c why i am doing this and i looked at the bipolar symptons and i have a lot of them i have taken quite a bit of cocaine and speed over the years and when ever i have some i go and cause problems can u help me
Asked On : Mon, 18 Feb 2013