Suffer from weight gain, breast lumps and missing periods. Dizzy spells. What is wrong?

Over the last yer I have had breast lumps , slow and consistent weight gain dispite a healthy diet and exercise routine. I have Also have not had my period since September, with now inconsistent bleeding and bleeding after sex, which has become more painful. Also I have been experiencing a few dizzy spells, the last one last over 18 hrs. I am 32 and just not sure what to do. My family doctors are not very helpful.
Asked On : Sat, 23 Mar 2013