Thanks for contacting through Healthcare magic.
May I know whether anybody in your family suffered any breast disease previously?
This condition is quite complicated in nature and involves a complex interplay between a disruption of female hormone balance (estrogen
) , poor immunity, lymphatic function, low level of antioxidant nutrient in regular diet , overload of toxicity and genetic susceptibility.
Over-exposure of Estrogen contributes breast disease, be it breast pain
, Breast Lump and breast cancer
etc. You are at higher risk of breast disease since you produce too little Progesterone at second half of Menstruation
cycle, indicated cycle longer than 33 days or even discontinued.
Test your Female Hormone level (estrogen and progesterone )
- Avoid foods that produce excess Estrogen like Plastic & packaging food, water, medicine
- Avoid high saturated food like cheese, red meat , butter and yoghurt
- Increase to intake food rich in Phytonutrient that improves the secretion of natural estrogen
- Boost the level of anti-oxidant level of food in your diet with fresh green fruits, vegetables,
Crane berry and increase cancer fighting mineral selenium
- Add protein from soy isolates
- Royal Jelly also can improve your female hormonal
- Use 5-6 liters of water per day
- Practice Yoga to intake fresh Oxygen in your body