Suffer from weaker erections and premature ejaculation. Treatment?

I am a 21 year old male. I have been masturbating since i was 13 , but excessively in the last few years. I am not married and I have never had sex. I have noticed that i am now not getting erections like when I was younger. They are weaker and don't come normally unless I try to get them. I am also worried that i have premature ejaculation as i can get quick ejaculations. I am supposed to get married next year. What should I do to ensure no sexual problems?
Asked On : Mon, 8 Apr 2013