Suffer from vestibular disease. CT scan shows cerebellar atrophy. Have problem in speaking, walking, nausea. MRI denies it. Recommendations

Hi! I am Sujan Ghosh. Age 35. I am suffering from vestibular disease for last 1 & half years. on the year 2012 one CT scan of my brain showed cerebral/cerebellar atrophy. That time i was having problem in speaking, walking. severe nausea was there. later i checked up with a neuro hospital. there they did an MRI of brain and denied the previous report of cerebral atrophy. then i was detected with vestibular problem. from then i was suffering from the disease. Recently at Christian Medical College, Vellore my MRI of brain shows mild atrophic changes with ventricular prominence. what should i do? Whom will i believe
Asked On : Fri, 27 Sep 2013