Suffer from vertigo occasionally while lying down. Feel sick, sweat profusely, have headache. Cure?

I have been suffering from vertigo occasionally over a two year period mainly when I lie down. I have had no problems with this during the day. It only lasts for a minute at most. Last Sunday I had a really bad attack of vertigo when getting out of bed in which I fell over because of being unbalanced. I was feeling sick and sweating quite badly. The whole thing lasted about thirty minutes. It left me very shaky all day and I still have a dull headache , four days later. What is your advice?
Asked On : Mon, 11 Mar 2013