Suffer from vaginal urination after mirena being removed through surgery. Any treatment?

I have had so many procedures, with catheters and various cystograms to try to find why I urinate vaginally. No doctor has watched me urinate, but I feel they should because they are hung up on going through multiple procedures and still find nothing. I began urinating after a laproscopic surgery to remove the mirena iud in January 2010. I only had it in from august 2009. it traveled and I had to undergo surgery, told it was painless. and may experience bloating but nothing abnormal. the very day I exited the hospital from surgery hours later, I found it hard to urinate. I finally went at 9pm. I peed two streams the first 2 times. after I peed completely vaginally. I had heard that utis brought on sympstoms like mine, so I waited. I went the end of the week to see my family doctor, and she checked for a fistula. 3 years later multiple procedures later I am still urinating vaginally, with several illnesses from so many bladder infections, and bacteria causing agents from peeing the way I do. I need ideas of what could have happened from my surgery because I am entitled to suggest procedures to find an answer and maybe a cure to fix this horrible problem I have with voiding.
Asked On : Sat, 13 Apr 2013