Suffer from vaginal discomfort, white discharge and burning. On medication for bacterial vaginosis. Soreness and burning in urethra

Hi, recently I have been experiencing a lot of vaginal discomfort, like clear/white discharge and burning. I was given medication for bacterial vaginosis, which a culture showed has cleared up. Shortly after I was given antibiotics for a uti. Now I'm having soreness and burning up near the urethra and all over the inside of my vagina with occasional itching. I have gential herpes and am wondering if this could be an outbreak? The doctor said the bv was cleared up and that the only bacteria left was Strep B, which isn't supposed to show symptoms.
Asked On : Sat, 27 Apr 2013