Suffer from urticaria. Swelling in the eyes and lips. Taking eltroxin. Solution?

i have been suffering from urticaria from last 7 years , and it is not getting corrected i have been taking so many medicines like cetrizine,homeopathic,LCZ but no results.,till the time LCZ is working i am ok but after that hives start coming on my body ,and sometimes my eyes or lips also swells,Till date i am taking LCZ, i also have thyroid i take eltroxin 50 mg everyday... Doctor please let me know how my urticaria can be solved, i am in japan right now dont know any doctor here as i am indian, also i have heard taking green tea can help in urticaria so i drink green tea...
Asked On : Wed, 1 May 2013