Suffer from unilateral tonsillitis and tender lymph node swelling. Dizziness and vertigo. What is the diagnosis?

I have got unilateral tonsillitis and tender lymph node swelling on jugular chain for the previous 3 weeks. Since last week,I have got ear ache and dizziness/vertigo. After I lcame back from gym last week, I have noticed 2 new lymph nodes on my right side, 1 in posterior chain and 1 in supraclavicular region which are not tender. All those symptoms are on right side only. My left tonsil seems normal. No lymph nodes are palbable on left side. I feel choking when I try to sleep at night time especially when I sleep on right side. What are the possible diagnosis? Could it be Bacterial( Strepptococcus, Haemophilus),Viral ( EBV,CMV,HIV) or Cancer( Lymphoma) ?
Asked On : Thu, 11 Apr 2013