Suffer from tinnitus. Blocked ears. Audiology tests done. Have mild hearing loss. Any cure?

Hi Doctor i am Hari 26 yrs old and suffering from tinnitus from past one year. first time when i went hospital doctor told due to cold ear is blocked so he advised one valsalva exercises and montax fx tablets, it will not cure my tinnitus. The effect of tinnitus is more especially when i have cold, other days it will be there but not noticeable. after six months i consulted another ENT Specialist he advised FLUBLOCK spray and Betavert 16mg and Glemont-f for 1 month , after that also tinnitus not reduced, when i consulted next time he done audiology tests like PAT,SISI,TD and the report result is there is small hearing loss in right ear which suffering from tinnitus. in that ear from 40db i am able hear. after that he scanned my ear and told nothing in outer and middle ear.and told MRI scanning Required. after that i consulted another ENT Specialist he done again hearing tests and told there is 60% hearing loss in low frequency and advised hearing aid and also advised esfolin plus tablet for one month in morning and night . after using this tinnitus is reduced little bit but after noon was as usual after having lunch. after that agian i consulted doctor he told continue esfolin plus and also told MRI cochler imaging and HRCT Temporal bones .please tell me what is cure for tinnitus for my situation?
Asked On : Wed, 24 Apr 2013