Suffer from tingling in hands, arms, legs and feet, dizziness. Hypothyroidism, swollen lymph node in neck. What's going on ?

Hi, I am a 35 years old female. I am suffering from tingling in hands, arms, legs and feet . My joints hurt when I put some kind of pressure on them or when I lift something heavy (wrists). I am dizzy most of the time. I am loosing weight without trying I weight 113 lbs I haven t been this thin in years. I have suffered from blurry vision for a few years now. I have been very anxious lately and my heartbeat is not regular sometimes is goes really fast without any fisical activity. I have hypothiroidism I am on 150mcg levothyroxine . I also seem to have some swollen limph nodes in my neck that come and go. I feel horrible and I have a lot of stress for not knowing what is going on with me. Any advise would be so appretiated.
Asked On : Sat, 19 Jan 2013