Suffer from syphilis. Sores on the stomach. Ospen prescribed. What is the dosage?

Dear Sir,
I'm a positive syphilis 5 days ago i saw some things around my anus and it is like button it is not sores BUT i had one sores on the bottom of my stomach i went to the clinic and i made blood test and it was there and positive syphilis.
actually im living in africa and there is no good doctor here!!!
Doc in the clinic say i have to take Ospen 1000 it will be ok but he never tells how many day i should take ???
and also im asking here is the penicilin injection better then tablets for this bacteria or i should continue the tablets?? ( i took tablets for only 5 days 1 tablet every 8 hours) some of the button dessappear but one.
you think i should continue or i should take injection???
Asked On : Fri, 19 Apr 2013